Are you seeking the freedom to creatively solve interesting problems while also engineering something that truly makes a difference? If so, read on! We are currently looking for a full-time Shopify Web Developer to join our team at dottob.
- Implementing third-party solutions & apps.
- Troubleshooting issues.
- Implement UI designs in HTML/CSS based on mock-up PSD & PDF files supplied by our designer.
- Managing our site codebase & ensure that all code on the site is in use or removed.
- Ensuring consistently excellent performance on all major devices/browsers, including fast load times & bug-free core functionality.
- Constructing design solutions with our team of designers & marketers with a focus on improving website usability.
- Working closely with our creative team to ensure practicality & function of designs.
- Running extensive QA to ensure performance consistency across key devices & browsers.
- Extensive knowledge of both Shopify & Shopify Plus platform.
- Experience working with a mobile-first approach.
- Experience with popular Shopify apps & third-party integrations.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience developing front-end web applications that perform well on all devices using modern languages & frameworks.
- Experience with Shopify liquid and scripts.
- Experience building Shopify apps or custom applications.
- Excellent communication skills & ability to explain work to leadership & designers.
- BONUS: Experience with design tools such as the Adobe Creative Cloud or Sketch.
MUST ALSO POSSESS:
- Good work ethic.
- Good aesthetic.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Desire to excel & succeed.
WHY JOIN US?
- Remote or in-office. We're flexible.
- We're a fast-growing company, & there's a lot of opportunity for career growth as you will be helping us build the company from the ground up!
- You’ll have direct access to leadership 24/7.
- No dress code. Wear whatever.
- Team-bonding activities.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Dog-friendly office (if we ever decide to go back in the office).
- We want to help people sleep better, & you will be surrounded by young, smart people who love doing what they do!
- Performance bonus available every quarter/half for employees that hit goals & exceeds expectations
- Flexible hours—We're not too strict on office hours. As long as you get your tasks done & you're jiving with everyone else, we'll be happy!
***In your resumé/cover letter, please include your portfolio or examples of your work!