As dottob's Paid Search Manager, you'll play a critical role in helping us scale our paid media spend profitably on Google Adwords, and other search channels. We're looking for someone who has experience scaling paid media spend to 7 figures, is obsessed with data, and has an intuitive understanding of various forms of attribution modelling.
- Build and manage Google AdWords, Shopping, Bing, Yahoo, and other search-related experimental campaigns end-to-end: conceptualization, implementation, monitoring, optimization and reporting.
- Create daily reports on key growth metrics, such as revenue, CAC, LTV, cost per channel, as well as website and email performance. Analyze and optimize media spending around business needs and monthly KPIs, focusing on data-driven tactics.
- Preparing design assets for paid media campaigns in Photoshop by sourcing images, resizing images, and placing text overlay, logos, and iconography on the images.
- Work with Creative team to develop advertisement copy for ad campaigns with the ultimate objective of generating action, interest and/or engagement from the targeted audience.
- Conduct competitive research and macro-level research to stay informed on fluctuations and changes in the industry and environment that could impact the overall success of paid media campaigns.
- Take lead on data modelling (including revenue, spend, and ROI-models) for all Search channels; communicate results with others in the Revenue division. Update forecast and models on a daily basis.
- Assist with other marketing efforts (email marketing, Amazon, Pinterest, etc.).
- 2+ years of paid search and Google Adwords experience; managed a budget of at least $100,000 in monthly spend previously. Google AdWords certification a plus.
- 2+ years of marketing experience for fast-growing e-commerce brands (in-house or agency).
- Advanced knowledge of Search, Shopping, Display, YouTube, and Google Analytics.
- Expert proficiency with Excel (analytical skills are absolutely imperative).
- Moderate to advance level working competency with the Adobe suite (to produce ad-related creative assets).
- Excellent creative eye and ability to execute on creative concepts.
- Strong eCommerce copywriting skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Exceptional time-management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and ongoing work items; while effectively managing changing priorities
- Innovative thinker and a collaborative team player.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Business, Economics, or related analytics fields).
- Strong work ethic; can work on some weekends and nights if necessary.
WHY JOIN US?
- We're a fast-growing company, and there's a lot of opportunity for career growth as you will be helping us build the company from the ground up!
- You’ll have direct access to leadership 24/7.
- No dress code. Wear whatever.
- Team-bonding activities.
- Professional development opportunities.
- We want to help people sleep better, and you will be surrounded by young, smart people who love doing what they do!
- Health insurance coverage.
- Performance bonus available every quarter/half for employees that hit goals & exceeds expectations
IN YOUR COVER LETTER, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR ANSWERS TO ALL OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS; APPLICANTS WHO APPLY WITHOUT ANY ANSWERS IN THEIR COVER LETTERS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- This role requires a strong attention to detail. Tell us why you're the right fit for the job!
- What is the most complex thing you've done in Excel?
- Suppose we launch a new product line (socks) with no clear product differentiation from our competitors, and you're tasked with building a new, profitable audience on AdWords from scratch. Describe the steps you'll take.
- Why do you want to work at dottob?