The agency called dottob is looking for super creative candidates based in Los Angeles that specialize in graphic design & editing videos for eCommerce. If this sounds like you, let's chat!
- Make graphs -- love graphs!
- Edit photos of dogs for our website.
- Argue with me about what shade of yellow is best.
- Negotiate with pixels.
- Draw beautifully shaped shapes.
- Arrange & re-arrange, and put it all back where it originally was.
- Doodle around.
- A 4-year degree -- jk, we don't care as long as you knock our chonies off.
- A self-starter with a can-do attitude motivated to be the very best at what they do and don't do.
- A couple of art installations at the Louvre -- optional but highly recommended.
- Adobe Suite -- Photoshop, Premiere, Illustrator, After Effects, etc. -- OK, THIS IS ACTUALLY REQUIRED.
- Heaping amounts of creativity -- not anymore and not any less.
HERE'S A COUPLE OF SUGGESTIONS TO GET YOUR APPLICATION NOTICED:
- Surprise me! Do something different.
- Attach an interesting JPEG of your favorite fruit and/or vegetable that you took.
- You can also attach a JPEG of your dog, it's the same thing.
- A compelling resumé + cover letter will probably do, I guess...
- But if you must send me your resumé, don't use any words -- An artistic expression of your resumé is preferred.
***P.S. This is a legit job. If you are legit interested in this legit job, send me some fun stuff from whatever job board this is posted on or to hello [at] primarygoods.com with the subject line "I'M THE BEST GRAPHIC DESIGNER AND HERE'S WHY..."